InvestorBlogger Dot Com is delighted to host TWO carnivals: The Carnival of Making REAL Money and DotCom Carnival. Both of these carnivals having been published for months now.
This carnival focuses on online ways to make money ONLINE! This carnival will only publish the best ten posts in each set of submissions! We are striving for quality, as we will feature not just the article, but also the blog on which it’s hosted. So welcome to “Dot Com Carnival”.
In Carnival of Making REAL Money, we deal with the real world of making money in investing, finance, banking, business, and much more. Articles provide indepth and unique perspectives on these different areas of making money.
In general, the more original the better! We offer quality links to quality blogs. So hurry up and get your submissions in! We publish regularly, but submissions that are late will be held over. So don’t worry! If you have any questions, just see the most recent Carnival for what’s accepted.
Current blog Carnival Policy – July 2008.
- Your article must be unique. All articles will be checked for originality.
- No spam or articles that are pitching something for sale. This is not an advertising carnival.
- Please make sure that you aren’t posting irrelevant articles! Or if you think it’s relevant, or off-beat, highlight its relevance to this carnival.
- No more than one submission for any blog will be accepted in one edition. One article per person/blog only. I like to maintain variety of sources and topics.
- Multiple submissions to the same blog will be deleted, including the first submission. Submitting more than one article in EACH Carnival edition is the SUREST way to be excluded from the carnival.
- Guest comments MUST be enabled: I’m hoping that we generate interest in the submissions and that traffic generates comments. Let’s not frustrate our readers.
- Submissions REQUIRE a valid email address, and a comment about the nature of the article. If you’ve taken the time to write an article, it should be easy enough to add five or ten words in the Remarks.
- It would be nice if you acknowledge the blog carnival somewhere on your blog. Anywhere, it doesn’t matter: in a post, in the post you submitted, in the blogroll, etc.. or you can do a separate post when the post is published. This helps to drive traffic to the carnival, where people can find your posts!
In general, we’re looking for articles that are readable, inspiring, and well-written for readers who may or may not have much investing or financial or technical knowledge. All editorial decisions are final. I will not answer questions about why a particular article was or was not included.
Oh, and thank you!